I need to sleep...Forever!

This is something between insomnia and sleeping peacefully. Perhaps, it's something more ridiculous than both of them. Last few days have been insanely dramatic.

And someone, in that white jacket with a cool stethoscope in his neck, may be, as they say a doctor, needs to find out what the fuck is wrong with me and he/she should try to take me out of this mess with the help of some tablets or injecting some highly painful drugs inside my nerves to control my mind. Electric shocks can be helpful too. I don't care whatever it is, I just need to get rid of this situation.

My life has become a nightmare. I am scared of everything and mostly, this regular routine work called sleeping which I don't figure out why they have to do everyday. May be, to keep themselves away from the mess I am in. This is something I have been dealing with from last few years but I never really cared.

As for now, I am not in good terms with anything. I hate these nights forcing me to sleep and I hate my eyes craving to sleep. But what I hate the most is my mind that has totally surrendered to the situation.

I am freaking out and I don't even know why. May be, I need to come up with some solution. May be, I need to come up on terms with this life. May be, I need to get a overdose of emotions. May be, I need to sleep...Forever!

Comments

Popular Posts