I wish I could die out of this pain...

I wish I could die out of this pain...
enough of your hopes and enough of your lectures...

yeah,yeah!i have tried all the stuffs...
the tablets,the pain killers,
the cigarette and the wine...
but nothing is permanent...
only this pain is mine...

they all cure me..
for an hour or so...
but now i can't hold myself..
in this long go...
the pain has crossed,
the final stage...
the tumor has now,
created the rage...

no,no!i don't need the medicines,
and the pain killers...
the packet of cigarette,
and the bottle of beer...
i don't need any blessings...
and i don't need any cheer...

burning myself in the smoke...
is no longer the way to revoke...
the pain which kills me each night...
every night i see,
death in my sight...

now nothing can treat me and me feel better...
i don't know if i could write my last letter...
i don't know if i could wish a final goodbye...
i don't know if tonight i'll die...
i don't know if this will be the last eye-rain...
i just want to smile...
when i die out of this pain....


ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
NADAAN

Popular Posts